2020 Honda Hybrid Vehicles in Fredericksburg, VA
If you’re looking to spend less at the pump by upgrading to a hybrid vehicle, Honda has you covered! Today, Pohanka Automotive Group is here to bring you up to speed on some of the 2020 models you can expect to find at our dealerships, including the Accord Hybrid, the Insight, and the CR-V Hybrid. Should you end up coming across a ride that seems like an ideal fit, reach out to .
2020 Accord Hybrid
Whether you’re new to the world of hybrids or have previously fallen in love with the Accord, then you’re certain to be pleased with its hybrid version. The heart and soul of this efficient sedan is a two-motor hybrid powertrain that’s mated to an Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission. Working together, these robust mechanics produce 212 total system horsepower1 at a fuel economy rating of 48/47 MPG city/hwy2. In addition to these competitive specs, the offers many of the luxurious amenities you already know and love, including an available 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, a one-touch power moonroof, and dual-zone automatic climate control. Plus, thanks to the handy energy flow monitor, you can keep tabs on your performance right from the center stack touchscreen.
For even more impressive efficiency levels, take a look at the . Despite producing a thrilling 151.5 total system horsepower1, its 1.5L gas-powered engine and electric motor manage to achieve a fuel economy rating of 55/49 MPG city/hwy3 on the LX and EX trims, with the Touring model reaching 51/45 MPG city/hwy3. Along with these competitive figures, the Insight offers plenty of generous accommodations within its cabin, including standard automatic climate control, an available leather-wrapped steering wheel, and optional HD Radio™4. Plus, you’ll have an easy time driving with peace of mind, thanks to safety features like standard Forward Collision Warning5 and Lane Departure Warning6.
2020 CR-V Hybrid
For the first time, you can now enjoy the advantages of hybrid performance with a crossover! Due to arrive in early 2020, the Honda CR-V Hybrid is expected to redefine the way people look at this type of vehicle. Although fuel economy figures have yet to be released, Honda has confirmed that its mechanics will comprise a two-motor hybrid powertrain, along with a 3-Mode Drive System and Real Time AWD™. Not to mention, its interior is expected to offer an abundance of outstanding advancements, such as optional wireless charging7, Apple CarPlay®8, and Android Auto™9. You’ll definitely want to get a closer look once it reaches our showroom floors!
If you’d like to learn even more about these 2020 Honda hybrid vehicles in Fredericksburg, VA, make it a priority to stop by at your earliest convenience. Before long, you’ll be driving away in your match made in heaven!
1. Total system horsepower as measured by the peak, concurrent output of the two electric motors and gasoline engine.
2. 48 city/47 highway/48 combined mpg rating for hybrid trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
3. 55 city/49 highway/52 combined mpg rating for LX and EX trims. 51 city/45 highway/48 combined mpg rating for the Touring trim. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
4. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
5. FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
6. LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
7. Honda wireless phone charger is compatible with Qi wireless charging standards. Check with your device’s manufacturer for wireless capability.
8. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
9. Android™ and Android Auto™ are trademarks of Google LLC.