New Chevrolet Vehicles for Sale near Maryland | MD
The 2016 Chevy Lineup Has a Vehicle for You!
Chevy is a company that spans the gamut between performance vehicles and work trucks. When it comes to new Chevrolet vehicles for sale near Maryland, Pohanka Automotive Group has them all. From the elite Corvette to the get-down-and-dirty Silverado, we’ve got the right Chevy for you.
There’s no way not to admire the working truck. The Silverado with mud on the tires and a flatbed crammed with tools and working gear. Hundreds of thousands of Silverados get sold each year and it’s no wonder why. This workhorse vehicle has an optional 6.2-liter V8 engine coupled with an 8-speed automatic that produces 420 horsepower and 460 lbs.-ft. of torque. This much torque certainly contributes to the ability the Silverado has to get from 0 to 60 MPH in just 5.9 seconds1, which is no small feat for a truck that weighs, on average, half a ton. With the 6.2-liter V8, you also have the ability to tow up to 12,000 lbs.2, while the maximum payload is 2,140 lbs.3
Chevy knows when it’s time to park the workhorse in the stable and blow off some steam, though, which is why the Camaro and Corvette are such important models in 2016 lineup of new Chevrolet vehicles for sale near Maryland. They bring the performance. The Corvette is the unflawed prodigy of Chevy, with a lower price tag than most competitors for more speed. This American-made performance vehicle can be had with a 6.2-liter V8 that produces 650 horsepower and 650 lbs.-ft. of torque, which lets you burn rubber from 0 to 60 MPH in as little 4 seconds4. It certainly quenches that need for speed!
Chevy isn’t all about work or play, though, it’s found an excellent middle ground in several of its sedans, such as the Malibu, Impala, and Cruze, any of which can comfortably fit a family of five. If you’re the environmentally conscious type, the Chevy Spark and Chevy Volt are great options because both get excellent fuel economy. If you’re looking for something that seats more than five, the Chevy Traverse, Tahoe, and Suburban are all great choices to get you and your brood to the Jolly Roger Amusement Park. They also have an available rear-seat entertainment system to keep children preoccupied on long trips. Not to mention the telematics system, MyLink5, which helps the driver stay connected to their music or family while keeping their eyes on the road with features like Siri® Eyes-Free6.
The new Chevrolet vehicles for sale in Maryland are a diverse lot. Pohanka Automotive Group has them all in stock and ready to be test driven, so come on in!
1. Information and testing courtesy of Edmunds.com.
2. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
4. With a Stingray Z51. Information courtesy of Edmunds.com.
5. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
6. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.