New Lexus Vehicles for Sale in Virginia | VA
Luxury is a Lexus Specialty!
Other options for sedans in the lineup of new Lexus vehicles for sale in Virginia, are the GS, ES, and IS, in descending order of size, depending on what you need. There’s also a coupe model that debuted in 2015, the Lexus RC. The RC350 coupe has a supped up older brother, though, called the RC F, which is a performance coupe that takes on the likes of BMW’s M3 and Cadillac’s ATS-V. It has a naturally aspirated 467 horsepower 5.0-liter V8 engine coupled with Brembo® brake hardware.
1. Do not rely exclusively on the Intuitive Parking Assist system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. System effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for details
2. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
3. A single-disc DVD player is included. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the center console’s video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function of the dual-screen system.
4. Accolade awarded by Edmunds.com editors.
5. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Lexus is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage & carrier
6. Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding the vehicle, and it is legal & safe to do so (e.g., car uncovered in open area, no people or pets in or nearby). If vehicle has not been driven for over a week, services will not be available until next time vehicle is started. Functionality depends on many factors, such as vehicle and smartphone connectivity. See usage precautions, service limitations & Owner’s Manual. Data charges may apply. Registration, app download are required. Must have active Safety Connect subscription. Annual fee required after 1-year trial.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps & services subject to change. See lexus.com/enform for details.
8. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. See Owner’s Manual for details.
9. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
10. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see Owner’s Manual
11. The SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.