New Toyota Vehicles for Sale in Maryland | MD
Bold. Rugged. Innovative. All Words Used to Describe Toyota!
From the bold Camry to the rugged Land Cruiser, Pohanka Automotive Group has new Toyota vehicles for sale in Maryland that are sure to interest you. Founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937, Toyota vehicles have a long history of innovation, from jidoka, or “automation with a human touch” that’s used in the Toyota production line, to their Hydrogen Fuel-Cell powered 2016 Mirai, whose only emission bi-product is water. Toyota has spent years improving not only themselves, but the whole of the vehicle industry and their 2016 lineup proves it.
The bold Camry – it’s hard to start anywhere else; commercial spokesperson, Jan, made sure of that. This perennially popular family sedan debuted sleeker looks in 2015, and ups the ante even further with the addition of the Special Edition Camry for 2016. The Camry SE comes with 18-inch wheels, smoked taillights, a sport-tuned suspension, and the availability of a vibrant blue interior trim. The XE and XLE maintain their homier roots, tuned for comfort and the daily grind, which is sure to please long-time Camry fans.
The manufacturers of the new Toyota vehicles for sale in Maryland also have their eye on fuel economy with the 2016 Prius. Toyota Motor Corporation dominates the hybrid sales market1, and for good reason. The 2016 Prius is one of the most efficient hybrids on the market, especially the Eco version, which is rated at 56 MPG combined2. Though the Prius is frugal at the gas pump, there’s nothing frugal about the interior. Standard features include Siri® Eyes Free3, a 6.1-inch touchscreen, a Backup Camera4, and Bluetooth®5. Many other Toyota models also come with a hybrid option, including the Camry, Avalon, RAV4, and Highlander.
Speaking of the Highlander, there’s a lot to love when it comes to this large SUV. It has seating for up to eight and the V6 engine comes standard with a 5,000-lb. towing capacity6, so hitching up a camper to take the family on a weekend adventure is a definite possibility in this SUV. To keep the backseat passengers entertained while on the way to the B&O Railroad Museum, there’s an optional rear-seat entertainment package7 that includes a 9-inch display and wireless headphones8. Other great SUV options include the 4Runner, Sequoia, and Land Cruiser, the last of which can traverse rocky terrain as well as that slick city street.
With so many choices, Pohanka Automotive Group is happy to help you pick out one of our new Toyota vehicles for sale in Maryland that will best suit your lifestyle. Come on by for a test drive today!
1. Information courtesy of Edmunds.com.
2. 2016 EPA-estimated 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg for Prius Two Eco. Actual mileage will vary.
3. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
4. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
5. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
6. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
7. When properly equipped.
8. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.